Christ Renews His Parish Retreat
Women’s Weekend - March 9-10, 2013
WHAT IS IT?
CRHP is a process designed to bring members of a parish together in Christ. It is completely oriented to the parish in order to give both the individual and the parish an opportunity for renewal and growth in the spiritual life.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE WEEKEND?
Most who have shared in the weekend say, “You can’t explain what happens; you have to experience it.” This is your invitation to the experience. You will enjoy the CRHP process. The weekend includes some group activities and discussions, some prayer together, and some reflections by those giving the weekend on such areas as: Renewal, Spirituality, Father’s Loving Care for us, and Christian Awareness and Community.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM TAKING PART IN THE WEEKEND?
- Greater spiritual awareness
- The realization that there are a lot of people in the parish who are much like you
- A sense of well being
- A deeper relationship with God
- A fresh understanding of the Scripture and the impact it can have for our daily living
- New friendships and relationships
For more information call the parish office (239-6701).